Friday, September 13, 2013

Wilder Adkins News

banner
Wilder FilmStrip
Dear friends and relations,

I'm pleased to announce that I have not one, but two new albums nearing completion. Well one is more of a side-project for me, an album of pirate songs, some traditional and some original. The other is an album of new original solo material. For those of you looking for another hymns project, all I can say is that I will definitely work on releasing more hymns sometime soon, but please give my original material a listen, I think you'll enjoy it!
Here's the part where I urge you to help me in these endeavors by pre-ordering or donating to my fundraising campaign. These albums will still get made even if I don't meet my goals, but I'd love to be able to have extra merch made like t-shirts and Wilder Adkins snuggies. Please contribute what you can. Notice I'm offering some very unique perks, like Revenge Raps and Friendship Songs. You name the topic, and I'll write about it!


Please enjoy this informative press conference with myself and Captain Sharktooth talking about our respective projects! http://youtu.be/0vMr70o62tA
2012-09-16 22.44.26
And here's some fun flash games to play http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

Have a nice day!

Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment