Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rolling Stone Cover Sparks Controversy

Rolling Stone has raised an awful stink! I agree that putting a tourist on the cover was a bad idea.

Then you have everyone and his brother sharing the cover to demonstrate their incredible outrage.

I wouldn't have given the cover much thought if it hadn't been pumped down my throat with all the outraged sharing! That's the joy of our free market, hype driven, media cycle. The guy looks pretty cool to me in the picture. And his sombrero is to die for!  

I really like turning to Rolling Stone for music and other news. Perhaps it was tasteless for them to put  Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the cover. But the bottom line is "any press is good press!" Everyone just gave Rolling Stone a major boost for this issue. Love it or hate it. That's just the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment