Saturday, April 20, 2013

PledgeMusic Campaign For "Rabbit Runs A Destiny"



Hey y'all--
First off, I want to thank you all for supporting me- you're either here because you've been a fan for a while, found out about me recently on Facebook or downloaded my recent Rebel King (EP) on NoiseTrade. So, thank you for being here- I couldn't do this without you. 

Today is a big day for me, as it's the launch of my very first PledgeMusic campaign. I decided to use PledgeMusic because I really believe in community. Having been a part of the Birmingham, Alabama music scene for the past 20 years, having a team of people around who you support and who then reciprocate has been huge, and I see this campaign as a way of joining with you- the folks who are willing to help out to help me make this venture a success.





Last year, I went into the studio with my good friend Armand Margjeka, and over the course of many months, we put together a record that I couldn't be more proud of. And now, if you join me with this PledgeMusic campaign, you can hear it before anyone else does.

In pledging, you’ll have the chance to get involved in some very exclusive merchandise and interactive experiences that I’ve never made available or done before. I’ll be recording some live takes on songs that will be on Rabbit Runs A Destiny, which will only be available to those who pledge throughout the campaign. And not only will you be getting involved with new music by joining my Pledge campaign, but a portion of your pledge will also go to an amazing charity near and dear to me, The Pablove Foundation.

So here it is. And now it’s in your hands, to share with your friends and family. I’m blessed that I get to do what I love in this life, and I need you to join in this community and family so I can keep making music for you. Thank you.

- Duq

No comments:

Post a Comment