Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday's Hard on BFP Music: Of Empires


Of Empires' John Smith posted an update in our Facebook metal group today!
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/138515239555937/. :
"Heavy music fans, I have my band's debut. Check it out and help us grow. Thank you."
So here they are!
http://www.facebook.com/ofempiresband
I checked them out and figured I would share. It's actually quite strange. I don't mean this as a negative thing at all. I visualize a demon riding on the back of an elf. The elf sings nice melodic tunes, tripping the light fantastic with a lilting voice...then the demon surges out from his shoulders, screaming and writhing in a mass of tentacles and flames, blue lava spewing from his mouth, only to subside a short time later back into soft shoulders. It's quite confusing. 
 "Of Empires is a band with a unique vision - making heavy music friendlier for the masses." (from their profile)
Go check them out and like their page. I like it when people try to mix it up and do something different. Let's watch these guys together and see what they do!

1 comment:

  1. I have had the privilege of listening to these fine gentlemen at band practice.
    Listen. You will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete