Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday's Infinite Add-Up Selection: Philos Moore



In  the spirit of interactivity, and to reward the engagement of the community: Here you go Philos.
For the others who have written in and will write in, I have you on my list.   
   

Hello,

my name is Philos Moore and I am a singer-songwriter from Birmingham, Alabama. I currently play around most of the city and am just looking for some added exposure from your wonderful blog. I just released an 11 song LP which I just finished recording last month. My music genres are very interconnected and can range from folk/folk-rock as well as alt-country material. I try to write a song each day as I believe it's the only thing I was meant to do. I have all my material posted on various sites but I try to promote as much as I can through bandcamp (I will provide the link at the bottom of this email.) I have played with some great acts from this area such as The Banditos and Henry Dunkle which are both huge influences for me as well. Some more widely known acts such as Bob Dylan, Woody Guthrie, Against Me! and Lucero are some influences of mine as well. A local filmmaker named Joshua Shoemaker also shot a music video for me which I will include with this email. Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I have to offer and would love to hear back from you even if only for feedback. Thank you again!

Philos, I hope this helps spread the word. . 


here is the album: http://pphilosmoore.bandcamp.com/album/philos-moore

No comments:

Post a Comment